Sunday 11 January 2015

New Years Resolutions

I don't make New Years Resolutions. I'm not sure if I ever have. Or maybe I did make one once, but then immediately broke it so decided that it's a waste of time to try again.

Anyway, I don't make New Years Resolutions, but if I did they would be:
  1. Stop drinking so much (I write this while drinking my 2nd glass of white wine for the evening).
  2. Stop being so lazy (after I finish this I will probably go to bed .... to sleep!).
  3. Be more patient with Kalani (which is not at all related to my next resolution)
  4. Be more patient with stupid people.
Okay, so maybe number 4 would never be achievable.

Who am I kidding. None of those are remotely achievable!

Happy New Year everyone. I am hoping to do this blogging thingie a little more this year. It's not a resolution, or a promise, or anything official... just a thought.  

So don't hold me to it.


1 comment:

  1. A resolution to do more of this bloggie thing would be grand! I love reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete