Wednesday 27 June 2012

I need to pee

So it's been a while since I've posted about something that I love about Newfoundland, but while we've been in Australia I've realised that there's something about NL that I really really miss.

Toilets.

If you go shopping or eating pretty much anywhere in NL, you are guaranteed that there will be a toilet for customers to use.

Not so in Australia.  There may be a shared toilet that the customers of 20 different shops/cafe's can use, or there might be a public toilet within a 10 minute walk of the shop you're in, but it doesn't seem to be that common to have toilets in the shop/cafe!

So there you go, another thing that I like about Newfoundland.

(Whew, the pressures off having to think of anything else for at least another month or 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment