Sunday 26 August 2012

Ya'll have the power

Kalani's having a nap and I'm sitting here with my cup of tea and a great big slice of chocolate cake.  And while I wouldn't say that I'm ecstatically happy, neither am I sad anymore.  

It's a strange thing this blogging process.  For me, it's like therapy.  As soon as I write and then publish a post about something that's upset me (like the last one), then I immediately start to feel better.  Maybe it's the sharing.  Maybe it's all the positivity that you send back to me, either through comments or messages or maybe just through the power of thought.  

Anyway, whatever the reason - thank you.  

I feel a lot better.  I feel like I have the energy and the strength to face tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that.

So that's it really.  I just wanted to say thanks.  Your care and love and virtual hugs are helping to heal.  You guys rock.

Anyway, I'd better get back to my chocolate cake before Kalani wakes up and wants me to share with him. I may be your mum, but there's a line, made of chocolate, and you will. not. cross. it.  Hands off the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment