Wednesday 26 October 2011

Why I like Autumn (that's "Fall" to all you North American-ers)

I love this time of year. Not because I particularly like autumn (though the colours are lovely), or the prospect of snow (eeek), or even because Christmas is getting closer (double eek). No, I like this time of year because in the evening when we take jazzy for a walk, it's getting dark. Not "draw the curtains" dark, but just a nice "turn the light on" dark. Perfect for my favourite pastime - room voyeurisming (yeh, yeh, I know it's not a word).

I love looking into other people's houses and seeing how they live.  I love to see what their furniture looks like, whether they have pictures on the wall (and if so, are they hideous or steal-worthy), how they've positioned their chairs/couch in relation to the TV, how big IS the TV ....  You get the idea!

If I had more time I'd go to open houses every Sunday and be oh so happy to snoop around other peoples homes.

Yours truly
Nosy and proud

1 comment:

  1. I used to LOOOOOVE window snooping in Brooklyn while walking the Ralpher. Those people have some cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete